Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dreams and Reality...

I've had many strange dreams before, but last night was ridiculous.

I don't even know where to begin, as they are fading as I'm typing this.

I dreamt parts of me were glowing, as if radio-active blue. So I thought I was dying. And the people I talked to were telling me not to worry, but not telling me what was wrong.

I dreamt there was some bizarre war between three alien species. I was on one of the losing sides. I, for some unexplained reason, had to cross this ocean. But I knew it was filled with "bad guys" who were just waiting for an opportunity to take me down. And I was alone. Without weaponry. As a matter of fact, I was sort of misplaced, it seemed. In a dream of fantasy, the reality me was far from properly equipped. I threw something into the water to see what the reaction would be and it frothed a bit, then missile-type objects started flying out of the ocean at me. I think they were meant to stun me, and I dodged a few but a few connected, and that's all I remember...

But as strangely unpleasant as these dreams were, they were somewhat better than waking up.

Thanks for reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home