Saturday, September 01, 2007

Money Saved, Where to Now...?

I repaired my 50-inch TV. I hope Eric leaves me alone about what I do with it now. When I was going to give it to a friend, he threw a fit. When I was going to sell it for a profit, he threw a fit. Well, I just saved myself 200-350$ by repairing it.

Didn't do the best job, but it works. And I'll "guarantee" it for 30 days to whoever I end up selling it to...

And now, I found out I can graduate this semester. But I'm not going to. My opportunities are being enhanced with the time I spend here, and my adviser is also the one I'm doing research with, and he can help me in many ways. I guess I have a mentor.

Glad my performance this summer was so exceptional.

Anyway...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

50 inch tv!

8:22 AM, September 09, 2007  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Yeah, rear projection. But one of the color convergence ICs went bad. So I had to order them and replace them. If I had asked a TV repairman, it would not have been worth it at all.

9:22 AM, September 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home