Thursday, August 03, 2006

Steve Tuttleman


This sonofabitch is a game programer at a small video game developer. He's a wiz with code n' shit, but is socially retarded and doesn't realize it, or doesn't appear to realize it. He's an insecure guy in his everyday life, but when's he's at work he's the alpha geek. Steve is very good at what he does and loves being a condescending dickhead to those who work with him. He reads D&D books and "Hard Sci/Fi". He publicly dismisses the Harry Potter books, as "mildly interesting for kids" but internaly dreams of going to Hogwarts someday. I hope that someday Steve will touch a woman's breast. As anoying and creepy as Steve can be he's really just a sad guy who needs boobs in the face. [Original Steve Post]

This was created by Colin Fix. He's got amazing talent and knows how to use it. I suggest you check his blog out! His wife's got skills, too!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Drache said...

Hey I know that guy!! I saw him yesterday at the grocery store checking out the melons....hmm...

7:54 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

his.. teeth... and gums... are so... disturbing *shudders*

8:08 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger [insert name here] said...

oh my God.if i ever find him or his parents, i will LYNCH them.
anyway, i think i figured out how ti link. you will be linked if i got this right.

4:17 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Awww, he's just a lonely guy. It's hard for people to understand what it's like to be ugly and good at coding...

*sniff*

I'm with you, Steve.

By the way, if you want to see my 'coding masterpiece' check out the Pandaball link. It's fully coded by me.

4:30 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

haha i love this one even more! But I feel kind of bad for him :(

We should all pitch in and help him with his lack of boobs problem...

6:27 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

Instantiable... since where are you ugly? You don't look ugly to me... ;) heh.

6:43 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Drache said...

why are we pitching in for this guy to get boobs when you've got a perfectly good set Dreamer? ;)

9:10 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

I think Dreamer might be too young for 'ol Steve. And I'd not offer Last to anyone. So we're left with the 'pitching in' option.

"Instantiable... since where are you ugly?"

Well, I remember being cute until my little brother was born. Then I was left with cute - cute = not cute. *shrug* It's just a phase I'm going through...

10:31 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

I think,I am the most eligible bachelor in the whole India.I will surely invite you for my marriage.
Dont expect those marriages that you see in bollywood films.
Convey my regards to Colin fix.

11:31 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

inst: I meant WHEN hehe, but cute can also be cute, no? get out of your phase!

hahaha at deepak. Dude you're funny.

11:24 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

inst: I drew a little something, i'll get it to ya as soon as its scanned. I cant draw on the computer.. It's too nervewrecking..

11:25 AM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home