Friday, February 24, 2006


It's the Weekend
and
Time to Misspend

So, another week down, test..
*ahem*
Tests were not as bad as expected. Fairly confident I recieved an 'A' on both. Even though I should have studied more and could have done better. The weekend is once again upon me, but I fear this one will not live up to the past two... I guess I could make some calls... Sometimes I'd rather not take those steps, because the uncertainty of possibilities is more comforting than the guarantee of reality...
At the end of each week I always think to myself, "This is the weekend I'll use my time efficiently and catch up on assignments and reading..." Yeah, I think in purple when I think to myself..problem? Even though I actually believe myself when I think that, I somehow confound my own intentions every time...


Job fair was fun, it was like halloween, only with trinkets that will far outlast snack-size candy bars. I did actually have an interest in a few companies, unfortunately my application was dismal... I believe it was quite possibly more harmful to give it to them than not to... Oh well, no use crying over spilt miller. Well, now that my desire to post is sated, I guess I will continue evading the responsibilities I have determined that I should do...

Confused....? Comment and tell me how terribly convoluted I write...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home