Friday, May 12, 2006


Damnit...

So, I unfortunately stumbled upon something that I was lucky enough to miss until now..

Liberation 596

I made out with him last night. And I'll have sex with another on monday. And yet I still tell the other one that I love him.

3 guys. 2 of them just...not f[***] buddies but..something else.
I think that I do it because the one that I think I love isn't here. And while I'm thinking of him all the time, the other 2 are...so I just hook up with them. I don't even want a relationship with them.


This is from http://www.veryliberating.com. I missed the link the first few times I read it. It was in a message that just didn't seem to fit the topics of conversation, I thought, too random. And then I saw it one more time and was curious...

*SIGH* That one seems to fit someone I knew. Only, it can't be them. But I can't help but think, I'm one of the ones with whom a relationship is not desired. She didn't write this, but I hear her voice when I read it. This is not what I needed today. I might have been able to go all day without many thoughts directed to what I miss, but now...

It's time to read...To immerse myself in something that isn't a part of my true existence. Farewell, treasured readers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah sigh, paranoia will bring down everyone... But rest assured, I think anyone who knows you quite well will find it hard, almost painful, to hurt you...

2:11 AM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home