Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Give Me Unction, Improve My Function

So, over the weekend, I hung out with some sick people. But I figured, "I don't get sick very often, I'll be fine." The next day I had a slightly sore throat. So I joked, "Yeah, I got what they had, but now I'm recovering." Well... I awoke this morning to some unpleasantness. Sore in a few places, congested and a scratchy throat. Don't mock the sick, they have biological weapons. I was wondering if monster is some kind of panacea, and was tempted to imbibe. However, I have decided against it. I think I'm going to aim for about 8-10 hours of sleep this evening. Much to the detriment of impending problem sets and computer labs.
[Maybe what LL had finally caught up with me?]€
So, I guess karma doesn't adore me as much as I thought. Perhaps there is someone I have unintentionally wronged recently, I should be more observant.
[By taking a roundabout path?]€
But fret not, I ate a protein bar and drank water for breakfast, so I have 100% of my daily C.
[Vitamin C, that is.]€
"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby
[I guess I ain't so wise...]€
[Oh, and if you're looking for the ... unidentifiable creature, it's in the previous post. ]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. And don't worry- you visited me when I was sick, so I'll keep you company while you're sick too. :-)

2:07 AM, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if she held up her end of the bargain. My source tells me no. She found something better to do, ha!

8:40 PM, May 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home