Thursday, April 27, 2006


Expel the Unwell

If I was chronologically misplaced, say 150 years, I think they might have quarantined me by now. But, lucky you, I'm open to the public to continue the spread of this wretched cold. Oh, by the way, not better yet.
[Muahaha!]€
[Eating: Protein Bar]
[Drinking: Water with a touch of lemon]
[Music: Garbage--"Sleep Together"]

[Eat me! Wait, that's directed to one person...]€
Not much important to share. I have work to do. I have important things to get done asap that I keep forgetting to do. Basically the "yep, still part of society" stuff we're all experiencint...
*sigh* hermitude...
[Let's be hermits!]€
CS News: Yay! I made a chat program. It's amazing the strange level of satisfaction that brings.
[Erand Girl, or Lady Leprechaun, hmmm..]€
Obligatory quote:
"The mind is not a hermit's cell, but a place of hospitality and intercourse."
--Charles Horton Cooley
[Only reason I like that quote:]€
Hehe, he said intercourse...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the least hermit lives in the mountains...the greatest hermit lives in a town. -a jovial chinese hermit

splendid choice of music, by the way.

7:36 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home