Tuesday, May 02, 2006

...Fuggle-Wha?

Ok, my new primary blog outlet is now:

http://umbralkin.livejournal.com

So...:
If you have a livejournal account, great! Let me know so I can give you access beyond the public eye. If you don't... Well, I can't force you to do anything, can I?

I'm thinking of uses for this blog, one idea is to make it a "Misfit Mascot" blog, where people send in weird little pictures of weird little critters, with weird little stories, and I post them for all to see. I might start by giving Fugglebee a story. So, if you want to send in a picture and/or story, send it to harmonichalo at gmail dot com.[That's right, I'm calling that drooling odd-ball Fugglebee]

So I guess you'll all stay tuned for that, eh? Or not, I'm in a rather down mood, so I'm not caring about much and feeling rather sorry for myself...

"Sometimes no quote is better than a bad quote..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home