Monday, May 01, 2006


To New Endings

Even if you know something will only be brief, it's much easier to enjoy it not looking forward to the ending. But if you're not looking forward, it's also easy to stumble over the abrupt edge...
[Karma was digging a deep hole.]
"To be honest, what kind of relationship could we have had."

True. I need to hold onto this little grain of sand and turn it into a personal pearl, I need to remember this in the future.
The elements respawned their fury upon your departure. Hope your walk home wasn't too miserable.

So, I hope this change doesn't once again cause a burst of useless creativity to come issuing forth from me. I have better things to do, and you obviously have better things to read.
[I noticed she read less, big clue.]
I feel like I really really need someone to talk to... but the person I have always turned to for the last month and a half is the person I cannot talk to anymore. So, I'll bottle it up. I hope it's not volatile, this could be dangerous...
*clink, clink, boom....*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't think we can't talk anymore. I'm not going to stop caring about you. And I'm still going to read.

11:17 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

It's hard not to think that when you're relatively inaccessible now.

12:43 PM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home