Monday, July 31, 2006

Melvin the Mongrel


This is still in progress. I just wanted to post before work, since it's nearly completed.

Why wouldn't he be smiling? He's twelve and has a kickass beard. Oh, and that's how his hair looks when he wakes up in the morning. He gets hit on by high school juniors all the time. And he's the star player on his youth tackle football team. He threw a 30 yard pass to win the championship. The most amazing part was the pass was to himself. Coach said he was just showing off, but they won didn't they?

Life isn't always strip bars and lotto tickets though. He's gone through over a dozen pets. He keeps eating them. It's not his fault they taste better than the green crap his mom puts on his plate. He currently has a lizard, his mom hoped it wouldn't be appetizing, but one of these nights he'll be looking for a quick snack...

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

omg.
thats so goddamn sweet. i absolutely love it.

8:45 AM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know, you have a typo. I like Melvin tho.

11:49 AM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

Hrm. I like Melvin... except I wouldn't let him sleep over at my house.. I have two pets.

oh & I love your theory of natural selection. Let's hope it's at work.

Mahalo,
Sahar.

9:38 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

oh & yay for the postal service :)

9:40 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger Drache said...

That's the bastard that stole Iggy!!! I WANT MY IGUANA BACK!!!

1:18 AM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Lastlifeinmyuniverse: And I bed he'd absolutely love you (in a few years.)
Rachel: Thanks! Come back any time.

drëâmè®: Awww, I don't think he'd eat your pets. Feed him a steak and there's a lot less chance. Hehe, yeah, it'd be nice if natural selection were more prevalent.

Drache: You better hurry, I hear there are brussel sprouts on tonight's menu.

9:57 AM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Do I have the maturity of a 55 year old man?I am flattered .
Nice Cartoon,nice blog

11:49 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

I never said anything about your maturity, I was talking about Butchie. You're not Butchie...are you?

12:14 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger [insert name here] said...

i know no html, 'cause im a moron (not really, but its the only answer i can come up with....) if you can,i would really appreciate it if you would teach me how- otherwise, i may never learm...thankies for messaging me btw!

3:54 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it Teenwolf's cousin? Its not often that you find atheletic wierdos. Man, this guy has everything, even his hair looks good.

2:14 AM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home