Sunday, June 04, 2006

Your vote still counts!

I'm taking a vote. I currently have two of my masscots lined up, and possibly will make an image for a third someone else already had a story for. So, since few people read this, those that do should VOTE because I'm almost sure a single vote will sway this 'election'. The choices follow:

1) Bunny
2) Frog [posted on 6/9/06]
3) Cloud (Not mine)
4) Some Generic French Dude (Late Entry, random doodle)

Please use a nickname or real name when responding to this post, don't anonymously say, "Jackass" or something like that. The winner will be posted probably Monday or Tuesday, depending on if I get more than three votes by then.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

frog!!-nichelle

12:21 AM, June 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generic French Dude, definitely!

12:40 AM, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would hav said bunny but it is rather late, isn't it...

2:17 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Ideas?

9:36 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

uh..frenchie. is this what you asked me to vote for ?

yo, i voted in the other blog way before you asked me to. heh.

9:37 AM, July 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home