Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Zombrella


Finally, a Masscot from someone with actual talent! The art belongs to Madamebogg, feel free to check out her Blog, she likes the visitors. And this picture is no representation of the material presented there, it's usually less grim.

The creation of a scientific mortician. He wanted a child, but never had a better half to make it happen. So he made one, and through sheer desire, and probably more than enough insanity, his creation 'lives'. His daughter, not wanting him to feel different from her, decided to help him get the wonderful lines and stitches she had by chopping him up. Unfortunately she wasn't able to put him back together like he put her together, and he never moved after that day. She's not really happy about that. And there's no cricket hopping around telling her what to do next...

[Update]:I think I perhaps misnamed her initially. I think Madamebogg wanted her named Zombrella.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooeeeee that one is so pretty! Pass my compliments to madame bogg. And like I said earlier, I like the story parallel to Pinocchio, and the tone of the story seems excellent for the picture.

12:57 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

very nice ! i love her face expression and the wild hair.

i dont usually have stories about my art. they just explain for themselves. well, at least they are up for interpretation... so, anything goes.

6:06 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Don't forget, Madamebogg actually allowed me to use this. I'd love to be able to do this as effortlessly as she does.

7:00 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh shucks! That's a such a sweet thing to say!!

5:24 AM, July 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home