Friday, July 14, 2006

norex


Alright, another piece of art from a skilled individual. This comes generously from the collection of lastlifeinmyuniverse.

Last Journal of norex:
"Beauty is deeper than the skin. The farther we go from the fulsome fleshy figures we are cursed with, the more we approach true beauty. The spirit waits under the malformed bodies of us all. It waits for its release. Diet can get you a short distance. Dehydration can get you further. As I approach my goal, I hope I can make it. If I cease before the end, it is failure. If I cease at the end, it is ultimate success. There is more to shed... this blood I won't be needing anymore. With my final cradle formed, and the waste clinging to my soul being drained away, freedom and perfection approach. At the end it requires no effort, I am too close for it to escape. I am a wondrous creature of unlimited beauty. But there's no room for me in your reality. My success frightens you. The beauty too much for your mind to handle, so it rebels and causes you to interpret me as a disgusting loathsome thing. You're wrong, I've shed my cocoon, it provided no solace for me, I've seen through my own illusions. In my last moments, I'm already an angel."

If you do not like the story, do not blame the artist. I wrote it.

If you like the story, credit the artist. She inspired me.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Drache said...

Wow. Usually I come up with something witty and humerous to say (read Last's comments) but all I can say to this story with her picture is....wow.

That was awesome dude!! A great look inside the mind of someone who might actually think that way!

10:21 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

...wow. im awed. im speechless lol. i love what you wrote. another thing, real artist ? madame, yes. me, no. lol. thank you but i dont deserve it.

sorry i took so long to reply. i just got home from work.

thanks once again ! youve just made my day ! *hugs*

12:32 AM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Then it stays. This is probably one of the most intense posts I've made since I changed this to a 'Masscots' blog. I've actually read the post a few times seeing if I can improve it, and it makes me sound kind of crazy...One of a Kind of Crazy.

6:03 AM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

lol i love it the way it is now. dont change it ya hear >:P

question. are you normally this sweet to people ? what a rare find. a breath of fresh air. ive turned so cold and calloused over the recent months ive forgotten what being nice is all about.

6:33 AM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

"Sometimes I channel, I think I have a lot of empathy." im sure weve all felt what that picture has portrayed. being pulled from all the different directions. people claiming they love us when they are really hurting us. our constant need to achieve extremities. perfection can be a dangerous thing.

ow... think im getting a toothache :> hehe.

6:59 AM, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... I am so impressed, Stantia! And Myuni (If I may call you that...) your picture is awesome too! And... you two work so well together, it is inspiring! It's like... wow... like someone said earlier it is like seeing into the mind of someone who thinks that way, how warped, how crazy it is! And I love how you made it from the masscot's perspective, it was something different from the others, and gave it more of a memoir feel to it, more intense, almost more real... yeah... Awesome job!

3:53 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home