Sunday, February 26, 2006


Hollow
or
Shallow

Would I want to live a simple life? If I really wanted to, how hard would it be to leave...to disappear...to start someplace new. No, complexity is acceptable.. Besides, I have a feeling I'm the cause of most of my own difficulties, and as much as you run, you can never run from yourself.

[Reminder to the reader: green text is boring, so find something to better to do if you wish.]

Test this week, Computer Science... Perhaps I should do the reading, but it's more fun to waste time and attempt rhyme... Also, my life has been nuanced lately, and I don't particularly mind trying to sort through some of the puzzles I've been presented with... Missed Family Guy again, but it was actually a choice this time, so I don't mind too much. Well, I can't even think of anything else to say, boring or otherwise...

1 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

so in love with you... never thought id say this. im a reborn believer in love... my hearts racing and it wont stop. i sighed after we hung up. and im still beaming. im gonna go now.. and.. breathe...

12:38 AM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home