Saturday, February 25, 2006


Thirty Below
or
Nothing Left to Show

Yeah, four random topics today, all of them a bit dreary...


30 below
[Paraphrased]
"I'm smart enough to know my limitations, yet not dumb enough to be blissfully ignorant of them..."

"We'd probably both be better off with 30 less I.Q. points."

"Yeah, then I could have been president."

seepage
I fear my soul has sprung a leak, but I'm not sure if it's more like a sinking ship, or a wound that needs to be lanced... So do I hide it? Do I widen it? I'm not sure it can be widened, but perhaps it will close on it's own...

exposure
Nothing important:
I'm exposed to you,
Glaring painful and true,
Nothing left to hide,
You've seen my weaker side.


If this release can set me free,

Does that mean I escape from me?


pestiferous
I had a conversation recently...
Let me know what you think: (I) humanity or (II)humanity?

The spellchecker didn't know pestiferous, but neither did I.
Nothing left to see here, move along now...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home