Monday, February 27, 2006


Start and End
or
Never Begin

I would like to speak for a moment, in generalities. Or maybe with rhyme, that's always a good distraction from the raw truth...

[This may or may not have any real world relevance, sometimes I just feel the need to remove thoughts from my head via any means possible, besides this is less intrusive than a butter knife (1).]

I allowed my mind to wander,
And in depth it did ponder.
Something about you,
Innocence, that wasn't true.

It was just possibility,
Very fond curiosity.
Yet now once again,
My thoughts will be free.

This is no surprise,
I didn't expect you to realize.
But in the end you'll see.
I wasn't testing you,
I was testing me.

[Hmm, I dislike this poem, maybe I feel rushed or 'differently inspired'... If someone else agrees it's poor quality, the poem and this disclaimer may vanish.]

On a lighter note...I present a snippet of paraphrased conversation from an anonymous vegan friend of mine...

"I have a gym membership, but I've never used it..."

"Well, sex is more fun anyway, you should try that as exercise."


"It's not quantitative enough."

"Hmm...use an egg-timer then."

"*DING* 35 minutes is up!"

[Where would a vegan get the energy for 35 minutes...(Don't make me footnote that, it was obviously quasi-teasing.)]

(1) Relax, it's a joke, no knife is touching my pretty hair.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

aw...

okay im attracted to guys with a kind face and a good heart. no really.

my ex just emailed me.. again. im so annoyed. i wish he would just leave me alone.

i hope your havin a good morning/night wherever you are.

6:09 AM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home