Sunday, April 23, 2006


News Bites

A few quick random bites of my life:
[(bite!)]
Went to city museum to help a friend celebrate her birthday. For those who do not know, it's like a big jungle gym with a lot of slides, metal tunnels, and just random abstractions. It's like a giant piece of convoluted art that you can wander through. The ball pit, one of my personal favorites, was a test in reflexes. At first I only prodded those accompanying me into war, but when the entire side joined in, I began to get overwhelmed. Throughout the experience, random groping was shared by all. It was very entertaining, even with the physical risks involved. [A few people sustained minor injuries, though not due to groping]
[Mmm, groping...]
Went to a few talks by a former UN weapons inspector. Was very informative and enlightening. Some of the stories he told seemed like scenes out of a good movie.
[ =^.^= ]
Thurtene. A carnival held by student groups. Lots of little booths, big scenes, a few rides, and a few plays. Sat in one play that was...interesting. Lots to see, and it brings back pleasant little memories of my distant youth. One of the coolest things to see was 'Super Barbeque Brothers'. Although the name was rather silly, the scenery and ambience were delightful [at least to me]. It really brought back memories of hours/days in front of a nintendo playing various versions of Super Mario Brothers.
[And I rubbed a princess' face!]
Bad news:
I think I am going to have to decline LeaderShape, which means they will keep my deposit.

I will also not be returning home for the summer.
[And I will be alone this summer...]
Good news:
I think I will be accepting the job as a summer conference assistant.

My aesthetician approved my project. I can now go forth next semester and tape many packages of gum to my wall as a form of artistic impression. It was originally veto'ed due to miscommunication, but that has since been cleared up.
[yay! gum+wall=art!!]
I will not be mooching off of my family this summer.

Various:
I have mostly stopped reading a particular blog, much to the surprise of some of my more interesting friends. I also heard mention of an individual I have not spoken to recently. One of the times due to my own intentional prodding. The other time due to intentional prodding, but that was not the information I was expecting.

So... time is short...
[And so are you, teehee!]
I should get to studying, I have no idea what this evening will bring.
[Do you?]
This quote reminds me of a friend:
My significant other right now is myself, which is what happens when you suffer from multiple personality disorder and self-obsession.
Joaquin Phoenix

The following is only a test:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the squirrel imitation? you head my advice about gum yet you completely reject all my other attempts at advice, boo hoo

and really... "a friend", "an individual" I always make conjectures about who you are talking about, and I'm probably dead wrong all the time. OH Woe is me.

5:58 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Hehe, the squirrel summer would not look good on a job application. Remember, I'm an Electrical Engineer, not an English major. And you might be the friend, and one of the more interesting friends, but you're not the individual I have not spoken to recently. That person does not read my blog =P Oh, and you're my aesthetician, too. But I think you figured that one out, hehe...

7:57 PM, April 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you needed a new comment, but didn't really have anything to say, so hi! :-P

3:03 PM, April 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home