Thursday, April 20, 2006


The Egret of Regret

Remind me to write another fable with an egret, so I can rhyme it with regret... [Shh, I'm pretending they are pronounced the same!] So, I do regret posting this, because it means it pushes down my previous post, which was... golden. You should really read it. I mean, even if you have already, I changed something. I swear. I did. Right after I posted this one, I changed that one. I'm not going to post a link to it, since all you have to do is scroll down.
[Bleh!]€
[Listening to: 187 hours of music on random play--
Everything I have marked as 'play count: 0']
[Eating: Combos(1)]
[Sexxy should be the new spelling.]€
So, I really should be finishing my ESE317, especially considering I fairly bombed a test. Well, perhaps that is an understatement. It's more like I was bombed by the test, and then it proceeded to stuff what's left of my ego into an olive and shove it in my... nose. Yeah, nose, Painful. *sigh* Pleasant dreams my lovely readers. I'll post tomorrow, you know I will...
[I don't mean to be so rubbery.]€
But first, a nugget of wisdom:
If at first you don't succeed, try try again... you're giving us all a good laugh.
--Picture me shoving myself through a tire. Yeah, excuse me while I hunt down Justin's camera...

(1) I actually started eating them just so I could write that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home