Monday, February 27, 2006


World Wide
or
Softer Side?


Wow, people from all over the world end up at my site, at least that's what my little counter tells me. I thought all the clicks were just me during the whole proofreading, colorizing, editing, gloating, disapproving, and self-deprecating process (yeah, my 'process' has many steps, and their order varies)... Supposedly I've had visitors from Spain, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Denmark, Australia... (1)

Anyway, just thought that was interesting, wonder if I should curb my enthusiasm, it's not like I've got repeat readers, and they might even just be spiders or something...

Do I have a muse? And if I did, would me mentioning aspects of the person, or even just mentioning that I think I might have one, give said person away? Did I already incriminate myself? Maybe I should just drop the muse idea... It's much easier for me to imagine it's all just part of an internal plot to sabotage success with delicious procrastination... Mmmmm...

I have an idea. If say...six people I do not know request I put up a picture in my profile, I will. I've got a rather scary one that I created and modified today... It's even scary to me, and it's my own face, well as much as anyone's face is their own...just a thought.

So, green text is boring, purple is me mostly...(Yeah, I stole someone's favorite color once, and I just kind of stuck with it). Wonder if I should color links... Should I have a color for possibly head-ache inducing comments?
Because...
On occasion people tire of the effort it takes to listen to me, and I don't blame them. But at least they can ignore me or walk away. [Or..stop reading, but I don't recommend that, after all you might miss something enlightening or witty!] Perhaps at those times they can almost understand why I occasionally desire to get away from myself...

(1)I'm just kidding with the lowercase, France, please continue patronizing me!

2 Comments:

Blogger theresa said...

Nice stuff. Just surfing the blogs and came across your site. Enjoyed it! Thanks!

6:42 PM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theresa seems way to happy. I think I got a whiff of her picture and sure enough, way to happy. I'm not saying that that is a bad thing... just a bit strange is all...

12:33 AM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home