Wednesday, March 08, 2006


Anxious
and
Seeking Solace

Hmmm, tests are always an eye-opening experience. When you realize all the time you spent studying the assigned material and lecture notes was in vain(1)...the test covers the stuff that went unmentioned. I guess we were to use our latent psychic abilities. I didn't do terrible, and being graded on my peers may spare me. One third of the test I spewed out randomly as bull-sh**. But it's math, so perhaps the TA's grading the paper will think I actually had a goal or aim in mind, and I'll get partial credit. Better than leaving it blank. Hmm, I just realized it's Cheap Lunch Day. (For the uninitiated, cheap lunch is a 2$ lunch involving two slices of pizza, a soda or drink, and all-you-can-eat chips and cookies.) I'll write a slightly more serious post at some point, if you ask nicely...


(If no one asks, I'll pretend someone did)


(1)Ok, so I don't actually study the assigned material and lecture notes that much (read: at all?), but this post explains it is pointless anyway....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am inclined to agree with you regarding testing material and what you actually study. I have often asked myself why I try so hard to study information that I will never see again, test or otherwise? Maybe it's because I have such a good time doing it. The good time I am referring to would be getting knocked down, run over by a car and having them back up to do it again. Good times!

11:31 PM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Love pets? Tell everyone about your cat "Peaches", or even write a Blog for Peaches!"

You should write a blog for peaches.

6:26 PM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to have to request that you don't write a blog for peaches.

12:09 AM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home