Friday, March 03, 2006


It Was All Yellow
or
Sometimes Things Look Blue

Ok, the title sounds colorful, so I have to back it up....



I figured, rather than bombard you with aimless text, I'd vent my creativity elsewhere. That and I have not been posting enough pictures. If you'd like to see this picture in a different way, feel free to request. I was going to make the background black and white, but the blue suits my mood sometimes, and my life could probably use more yellow...

A little fall
A little tree
Tree feels fall
Fall turns tree

Leaves fall free
Some leaves stall
Leaves leave tree
Down fall all

Fall decree
Tree so small
Goodbye tree
Goodbye fall

Ok, I felt like being silly... I'm aware it's not fall, and the trees are naked and the leaves are gone, but I still have memories, time moves on.

Now, I have some things to look into...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home