Monday, March 06, 2006


Streamlined Procrastination
or
I Feel Like Sharing!

I have something to share with you, cherished reader... I'm in love... The program is called _ePrompter_, and it's very simple. It sets everything up itself. Oh, but I'm getting ahead of myself, you don't even know what it does! It checks my emails, all of them, at once. Well, 8/9 isn't bad. It can't check my school email, so I set that email up to forward to a different box that ePrompter can check. So now instead of wasting 30 minutes or more a day switching between accounts, I open the program and check all at once. It even checks them again for me every 15 minutes. The checks help me avoid the nagging feeling that I haven't checked in 18 and a half minutes and I might be missing something. Wow, what am I going to do with all this time I'm saving? Don't worry, I've got my ideas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home