Thursday, March 02, 2006


Fountain of Youth
or
Fountain of Truth

I've heard two comments recently that have made me wonder...
[These are intentionally paraphrased to protect those who may not want me talking about them]
"You make me feel like I'm in high-school again..."
"No one has made me feel this way in almost a year..."
The curious part of these comments is that the people in question are rather young themselves. With full and rich lives ahead of them. Yet something about me brings back youthful memories? Is my spark of immaturity a raging inferno, yet I'm blissfully ignorant to the heat? Perhaps it's deeper than that, and I give cause to contemplate previous experiences. Does something about me pierce through shields forged in the furnace of experience...? (I guess I'm in a hot mood..)
[clarification: The 'shields' I refer to are possible defense mechanisms that may have been formed due to previous experience with the generally more cruel and animalistic gender... only I don't always categorize myself like that.]

Time flows swiftly to those unaware, but if you're waiting on a specific contact, the seconds drift as if through eternity.

I'm probably overanalyzing again, but that's the nature of my beast.

Wow, monster is good for the mind, and I like the taste...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home