Thursday, March 23, 2006


Close enough
or
Don't Stand So Close to Me

Ahhh, apartment sitting. Where I spend time alone wondering what it would be like not to be... There is a painful amount of homework to be done, so what's the first thing I actually do when I get here?

Well, a few things:
Start shedding clothing...
'Borrow' someone's wireless internet(Thanks "nic")...
Charge my cellphone..
And post a Blog entry...

I should post a recipe, for the hell of it;

Corn Starch (8-12 parts)
Water (1 part)

Mix those and enjoy, just don't eat it. It's for playing with. Imagine if silly putty and a slug had albino offspring, it would be this stuff. I guess it is technically edible, but I can't vouch for the taste, I'm guessing the paste from pre-school tasted a lot better.

So, now that I've gotten this out of my system, I can hopefully focus on the task at hand. And the monster I'm about to finish (tomorrow night = coma).

[The following isn't worth reading, so I hid it.]

There you were,
There I went.
Chest tightens.
Successful intention.
Seconds of vision,
Hours of sensation.
How does the mental
so strongly affect the physical?
Your in my head,
but my biology reacts.
Do I cling to my wishes,
or do my wishes cling to me.
If I let go, I can join you in indifference...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that was fun, I had to search to find it.
Hey, I've never tried monster.
Hey, I feel sorry for slugs when they get salted.
Hey, someone slap me, I feel like a broken record!

12:28 AM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home