Wednesday, March 22, 2006


My Only Post Today
...
I Swear It

I wish I had a hot bipolar teacher when I was younger... [link]

Things I enjoy:
Sushi
Sleep
Interesting conversations with interesting people
Procrastination
Success
Writing bad poetry
Reading good poetry
Drawing crappy pictures
Looking at well drawn art
Ani DiFranco
Good trance
Getting comments on here!
Getting messages in Facebook
Watching good movies
Getting problem sets done
Recieving messages from someone I enjoy interacting with
My reader!
..(no time for a longer list)..

Things I strongly dislike:
Failing
Rejection
My weaknesses (This covers quite a few items.)
Using Facebook too much
Procrastination
Insomnia
..(no time for a longer list)..

..But I think I like sushi most of all..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the news conference, Lafave was also asked if she wanted to have children.

“I think that’s every woman’s dream,” Lafave said.

oh my.

10:35 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Hehe, she had a child alright, booyah!
...Although, I should probably watch what I say, all things considered...

10:51 PM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home