Thursday, March 23, 2006


Useless
or
Use Less

I figured out yet another use for my blog. I'll use it to help me remember names I want to remember. For instance, I met a fellow DJ trainee, named Melissa. She seems really interesting, and we enjoyed some mutual procrastination for a good seven and a half minutes, I look forward to another brief random conversation with her in the future. And now that her name is in writing, I shouldn't forget it...

[Listening to: Blood Sex and Booze -- Greenday]

The second brief conversation happened as she was leaving, we shared some of our opinions on some music. She prefers male vocals, I prefer female vocals. Common interests: Cake, Greenday, The Postal Service, Red Hot Chili Peppers, but not much else. I was able to make a bit more eye contact the second time around, for some reason I kept staring at walls the first time... Well, back to Physics. I'm going to attempt to not post more than once today, as well. So, my most cherished reader, you do not have to bother checking after reading this, I do so thoroughly appreciate your patronage!

"You know I will obey, so please
Don't make me beg"

--Billy Joe knows how it is...

1 Comments:

Blogger Porcupine said...

Hey, you commented on my blog. You are the first person to EVER comment on my blog. This makes you special, to me at least. Thanks for the porcupine offer.

11:42 PM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home