Sunday, March 19, 2006


Tipper

[Since I had one request for a blog from Peaches, and one against, I'll write from a pets point of view, however not Peaches.]

My owner is two. Not anymore. My home is big. Not anymore. I have free reign over my land. Not anymore.
In large moving cage. Not anymore.
Owner is new. New owner kind.
New owner gone. Not anymore.
Live with cat. Cat over-rated. Cat punches. Cat greedy. Cat should share owner lap. Cat should share owner sleep-nest. Sleep-nest high. Sleep-nest too high. Cannot reach sleep-nest. Owner helps. Not always.
Cat stubborn. Cat too dumb for games.
Like to go onto my land when want to. Cannot anymore.
Large moving cage not bad. Clear wall bring many smells. Not alone in large moving cage.

Alone bad. Pack unstable. Not anymore?

[Tipper is a little three year old Shih Tzu, I'd post a picture, but I don't have one, so here's a different dog that looks like her]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a pet fan at all, but I appreciated this post in some strange way...

12:16 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Helena said...

I'm a pet fan... and it was great. :D made me laugh;)

3:06 PM, March 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that what that strange feeling is?

7:05 PM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home