Monday, March 20, 2006


Red Bull Isn't the Only Way to Get Wings
or
..?..

To my precious reader:
I know I had something witty to say, but I seem to have lost it during my walk to Holme's Lounge, sorry.

I actually got some tasks completed today!!
Met with the computer science advisor and signed up for one of my minors. Set my tutoring checks to be direct deposit. Cashed one tutoring check and the check my grandmother sent me over a week ago (was either for B-day or trip). Went to FA office and completed my audit-form and canceled the work study option. Wow, seems like quick little errands when typed so succinctly. Now I have an hour to spare before class. If my productivity holds up I can perhaps get a workout in before my evening class.

I think I'll avoid posting any more today, no matter how tempting it may be. Seems silly to post more often than I'm read, anyway. Sorry about not posting some New Orleans stories, if someone reminds me, I'll be sure to post one tomorrow...


Quick conversation I had mere minutes ago:
"Nothing makes a low fat muffin taste better than butter."

"So nothing makes a low fat muffin better than adding fat?"

"Well, it [the muffin] has low fat, so it balances out..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butter is good.
Reminder: post new orleans story at some point in the near future.
Butter is still good.

12:47 AM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home