Thursday, March 30, 2006


Girl Scouts Should Take Meal Points...

So, I find myself in excess of meal points. I have $963.73 when even the most generous plan should have less than $637. I treated them like money throughout the year, and to me, they are. So... my recent squandaries(1) include some monster, protein bars, and large quantities of sugarless/sugarfree gum. I spoke with the manager of the village store, and gave him my next request. Six boxes of orbit gum (three citrus, two cinnamon, one regular), one case of monster (Khaos), and two boxes of protein bars. Grand total: 222$ even. Yeah, it's going to be good to have a single, then I will be in full control of my 'supplies'... As long as I keep my door locked.

To anyone who is not aware of this wonderful concept: meal points are like money, only they cost more than a dollar each, spend at a dollar each, are required purchases, and disappear at the end of the semester if unused. They can also only be used to buy generally overpriced food. Ex: Case of monster with meal points 65$, case of monster at Sam's Club 28$.
[Hidden message: Hi! Thanks for reading!]
Now, if I was able to use my meal points to buy girl scout cookies...I'd need a deadbolt.

Until next time, may all your cookies be made with real girl scouts...


(1)This is not actually a word.

3 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

dude we seriously need to play it together. i would love to show you the ropes ;) but im not that good. really.
im lastlifeinmyuniverse on ym. im me ?

11:50 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

o um.... :\ okie. no problemo.

5:54 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

usually im in apples. yes my alias is lastlifeinmyuniverse. in fact, im about to play in 10 mins. my friend MAY be playin with me. im not sure. im hopin youll play with us :)

6:27 PM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home