Friday, March 24, 2006


Was That my Phone?
or
No Rest for the Witted

[Secret message: You are awesome!!]
I'm experiencing a dull buzzing, and it's not my cell phone. Think I'll drown it out with music. Sublime anyone? No pressing matters, but a lot impending on the horizon. I could use an 8-10 hour nap, but instead I will evade sleep as long as possible. Was going to hang out with a friend this evening, but I have a feeling that will fall through. Maybe I should wander the Loop... I need some unwinding before tomorrow's grinding.

In an attempt to save this topic from getting greened'ed(1), I'm going to share something, call it a test. If you haven't seen it before, it's interesting. Read the following quickly and count the number of F's you see, then read the comment to see the answer. Don't recount them, or you get a B.

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

Don't overanalyze it, it's just for fun.
[Highlight me for the answer(SIX)]
Well, I was going to share a bit of wisdom before the end of this post, but unfortunately I cannot come up with something original at the moment (my brain is rebelling). Instead, I will share something my father shared with me many times in my life;

"You can pick your friends,
and you can pick your nose,
but you can't pick your friend's nose." --Big Daddy Galloway

Yes, I had an extremely enriching childhood. Hmm, I think I've decided to go to the KWUR station. Have a good weekend everyone, I'm going to attempt to avoid posting for the rest of the weekend to let one of my reader's catch up. Wish me luck in this endeavor, you know how much I love to ramble. That, and something might happen that prompts me to post. Finally, always remember;

(Having fun highlighting?)
You are unique, no one else is you,
and no one else will ever be you...
Therefore, you are valuable.
Thanks for visiting!

(1) I use green text to denote the more boring posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Instantiable said...

fINISHED fILES ARE THE RE-
SULT Of YEARS Of SCIENTIf-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE Of YEARS.

There are 6. If you are unfamiliar with this, our brains tend to count the OF as a v, or a single letter, or something along those lines. I believe this is culturally biased though, and that not-native speakers can probably get all 6.

12:59 PM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home