Friday, April 14, 2006


Warm Flashes

It's too warm to be just called warm. It's not really hot enough to be called hot. I guess you could say I'm caught in a conundrum of insignificant proportions. Physics felt like it was 97 but it was probably really only 90ish. The AC broke, sad times, free-flowing sweat, unpleasantness...
[Eating: Matzo (ball) Soup]
[Listening to: Toothpaste 2000]
So, I cannot think of any place to hide from the warmth, I guess I must tolerate sweating. Not sure how I'm going to handle it when the real summer gets here, unless I adapt quickly. It's not like I will be able to avoid people (trust me, I thought of that first.)

To Do:
Begin registration process for Forest Park
Avoid rambling
Make plans for show :


  • DJ Name (Kumkwat, Thinline, Captain Peroxide, Rabid Koala, Funkapottamus, ________ [write in])
  • Show Name (Mismatched Pears, Sopoforia, Dream Induction, Hour of Sour, Spoof Opera, Liquid Tuna Shack, ________ [write in])
  • Remember, it'll go like, "Hi, I'm DJ (name), and you're listening to (show)!"
  • So, would you like hearing, "Hi, I'm DJ Rabid Koala, and you're listening to the Liquid Tuna Shack!"
Stop by SHS
Attempt to finish CSE Lab, Physics Lab, 317 HW
[Hang out with someone special...]


[Posted Earlier Today:]
I have -15 minutes to post. (I have a chapter and a half to read in physics, and only 22 minutes or less to read it). But I thought there were some vital things for me to share.
[This is something new, and]
I'm not wearing socks or shoes. I think what I'm wearing are called 'slides'. That means I did, in fact, trim my toenails this morning. It also means my feet will get sun for the first time in...Months, to say the least...
[I am mostly posting this for you]
[Eating: Poptarts]
[Listening to: Frogpond]

I'll feed my reader more later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Instantiable said...

DJ Frog Vomit? DJ Restraint? DJ Mud? DJ Obtuse? DJ Puerile?

10:01 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home