Thursday, April 20, 2006


Nobility and Passibility

Ah-hah! You thought you'd win today. Thought you could say, "He didn't post today, and I checked today, I caught him not posting today, I won!"

To that, I say, 'BZZZZZZZZZZZ' , nope!
[Haha, I got you...]€
Ok, enough foolishness...
[Yeah, right...]€
So, speaking of seriousness... PandaBall! That's right, Pandas and balls, how can you go wrong? There's actually an inside joke that goes along with my theme, but I wouldn't want to bore you...or would I...?
[Errand Gurl, haha!]
So, I sent my errand girl off to fetch my forgotten powercord, and in her maniacal wisdom, she had me hold her 'bag'. Black and pink, Chi Omega. Very feminine. So I sling it over my shoulder and start walking. After a few feet I realize I do not feel quite comfortable carrying it over my shoulder, so I proceed to carry it by the strap. Nope, still seems too feminine. So I grab it by the 'body' of the bag. Hmm, still not good enough. So my last idea is to ball as much of it as I can into my fist and carry it as if it's causing me physical pain. Which, if I was allergic to girls and cooties, it would. Just thought I'd share, even though I have the feeling over half my readers are more than comfortable carrying around pink and black bags.
[What else?]€
Where's Roxy? Where's Jasmine? Where's L'Angel Magnifique? Oh, that's right, I don't go to strip clubs...
[I like it when my back is rubbed...I purr..]€
My planner has a quote, "Think of yourself as your body's best friend, not its enemy." --Awww, that was one fight I was winning...
[And now, a quote from me, fresh squeezed!]€
Sometimes it is nobler to admit defeat and save your opponent some time...
[Post secret = goosebumps]€
And finally, the moment you've been waiting for... Something worthwhile... PostSecret updated!
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Oh yeah, and the interview went poorly, does not look like I'll be getting that summer job. {random insignificant edit}

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well yes you are quite right, I would have loved to have a pink and black bag yesterday, back when pink was "in". Now, however, blue is "in", so I would feel very uncomfortable.

4:57 PM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

I'm actually doing that 'writing secrets on one dollar bills' thing. Of course, I wouldn't admit that if I had more than two readers in my area ;-)

5:08 PM, April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for holding my bag :-D Next time will you carry my hot pink purse for me?

6:53 PM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home