Thursday, April 13, 2006


To Should or Not To Should

Why do I take such merciless glee in butchering this language? Linguistic rules? Bleh, who needs constraints.

Mmmm, pop tarts, breakfast of champions. Or breakfast of those-who-forgot-to-get-milk-yesterday. So now I sit and snack on my condensed sugar and sip my 'milk chug'. And ponder...

So, the quasi-obligatory lyric of the moment:
"Maybe now
We don't fit together
But you've got your arms around
No one but strangers

[Chorus:]
I feel fine with the sun in my eyes
The wind in my hair
When I'm falling out of this sky
I'm doing better than I thought I would
But nothing's ever as good
As when you're on top"

"When you're on top"-Wallflowers
[Hi there!]
To do today:
Physics Homework
Computer Lab
Avoid Posting to Blog
Avoid Distraction

Cheer Up
[Have a good day!]
And look who it is, our special guest...
Aarthi:
[Ahhhhh! Aarthi!!]
"Ahh, I've gotten the wrong muffin top... I'm deciding if I should change it in for the one I like, or just eat it. What do you think?"
"eat it"
"This is not bad, I've never had it before. It's like carrot and raisin."
[Thrilling, eh?]
Enough of that excitement.

I know I had something intelligent to say, but I fear I've lost it. Perhaps later after I have finished physics homework. I can still force something senseless out:
People with bubbly personalities sometimes give me indigestion.

[Addendum]
"I could have guessed"
"Yeah, considering you had the range of 25 to 35 and wanted 20 guesses..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home