Wednesday, April 19, 2006


All Hail the Thunder

So I guess I fell asleep during a huge storm last night. I wish storms would strike more frequently so I could fall asleep easier. Thunderstorms simultaneously relax and excite me. I didn't even wake up when the hail started hitting the window. My roommate gave me the impression that it was quite a feat to be able to sleep through that.
[Still feeling...blah]€
Also, the situation with Facebook is not nearly as dire as I thought it was. I think I can still re-subscribe and have all my friends/groups/etc...
[I'm not sure what my problem is]€
Well, I think I have a lot to do today, but I knew I had to post for my daily reader. I mean, a day without my rambling would be...
...
..
...I guess just a day without my rambling, no big deal.
[Ennui? It's in the dictionary.]€
To each his own, and may each own himself.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:35 AM, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that's why it is all wet outside, I also slept through the whole thing, that must be indicative of how fatigued and overworked I am.

9:45 AM, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your rambling. :-) I'm impressed by your sleeping skills, reminds me of me.

6:53 PM, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why was that comment removed? Was it deemed inappropriate? Please enlighten me.

12:59 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

It said, "I like your rambling. :-) I'm impressed by your sleeping skills, reminds me of me. " but someone else said that later, so I removed the anon post. People who claim themselves take seniority over those who try to be sneaky and anonymous. I guess it 'might' have been the same person, but I can't be too sure.

4:42 PM, April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see.

11:59 PM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home