Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Erasure, Part Deux

Little did I know I was foreshadowing...

So, I use a site called Facebook. For those who don't know (the few lucky among us), it is a website that allows people to keep in touch. Allows friends to inform other friends of what's going on, and allows people to find new associations through similar interests. Oh, and it's a stalker's paradise. After finding out someone's first name and one single bit of information, you can suddenly find out their relationship status, classes they are taking, who you know in common, etc...

I was thinking about putting it on pause over the summer. I figured there must be some kind of feature to allow me to do this. I found what I thought would work, however it worked too well. I am no longer a member of the Facebook community. I actually expect that a person or two may notice, but oh well. The part of this that bothers me the most is... less people will read my blog.
[Waaah =(]
Emotions:
I feel like I'm on the cusp of unpleasantness...
I feel like I'm about to be refused something I really want.
I feel like I'm about to lose something I never had.
I feel like I'm about to give up wanting something that will never be mine.
[Listening to: Emo-Mogwai]
[Eating:...wait, I Want to eat, bye.]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll still read it.

5:54 PM, April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I guess I wasn't paying attention before. It's deux.

8:07 PM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home