Tuesday, April 11, 2006


Moving On!

Eighty by the weekend! Dad let me know it was rainy and cold in Oregon. I know, shocks me too! So, shorts. It's nice seeing them on others, I apologize for feeling the need to wear them too, hehe. I've been rather manic lately. And by 'rather' I mean rather intensely. To those who care about me, I apologize. Of course, I haven't told most people who care about this... outlet. But things are better, things are getting resolved. I feel I have...time today. I haven't felt like I've had time in a while. But I do... I have time to finish what I have to. Study for ESE230. Set up Maple for ESE317. I may even have time to tend to a deep cut or two that I've recieved recently. (Ask me about the broken fishbowl...ouch) Of course, some of the wounds can't be tended to with a band-aid and a little neosporin. But I've got someone to help me with those. At least for a little while, they've got other plans eventually.

Something interesting:
"Imagine that when you see a city's skyline, you taste blackberries. Or maybe when you hear a violin, you feel a tickle on your left knee. Perhaps you are completely convinced that Wednesdays are light red. If you have experiences like these, you might have synesthesia."

Is it silly to want that? I want to taste a memory when I see someone. Taste the sushi we shared. Or taste the edible body paint (The good flavor, not the gross one). Or even feel a rush of warmth when she smiles that knowing smile I'm starting to know myself.
[Thank you for not leaving so easily.]
Someone recently said something that was hard for me to not find endearing;
[Paraphrased]
"I'm glad they're not there, or I'd get myself hurt trying to hurt them..."
Hehe, gave me images of a puppy fighting a burglar. My little helpless defender. Kawaii!
[Things are getting better.]
So, I sincerely feel a decent cheer building, and amazingly, I haven't even sipped my monster yet. But it seems to smile at me invitingly, and I have ESE317 in about 13 minutes.
[I'd feel more cheer if my sick friend would get better!]
Another reason for my good mood: something I have had difficulty resolving recently has possibly resolved itself. Maybe not the way it could have turned out, but maybe the way it should have. And close to the way I thought it would from the beginning. (Sorry so vague, to some this must seem a waste of text!)
[In my head this is what is said:]
Listen to this:
" (Girl) You've got a lure I can't deny
But you've had your chance,
So say goodbye.
Say goodbye."
Aww yeah, that's the Postal Service baby!! Hear it? I hear it...

May your dreams be pleasant, in sleep or otherwise.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I hope the fish is okay.

12:14 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Not so interesting story, actually. The day was hot, the fish were dying. I wanted a bowl without a fish in it. Since the fish would die anyway, I figured the bowl would last longer. Did you find the deliciousness you were seeking?

8:23 AM, April 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, not really, animals are made to suffer all the time and they are just so cute I like to see them happy, or as happy as they can be scrounging for survival in the harsh and brutal wilderness.
I will admit that I am a wicked prejudiced monster; I only like to see mankind flop around and suffocate in the scorching sun.
Though on another note the particular deliciousness I was looking for here was of the drama variety




...and I is still confused how did the bowl break?

11:42 PM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Do I have to slap you in the face with the drama? No...I'll send you a facebook message =P The bowl must have broken when an empty glass container fell on it. I do not think I was around at the time, or I would have taken care of it. It was sitting next to the fridge in a dark nook, waiting for the opportunity to place a deep bite into me. And I do not think misanthropy is prejudice, I think it's just a stark realization of the damage we continue to commit to a planet we profess to value. Besides, humans are too complex not to be flawed. As for the deliciousness, the fish bowl story wasn't meant to be.

9:02 AM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

found it ! nov 27, 2005 entitled "bread... who knew !?"

can you find this ? :P

3:27 AM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home