Monday, April 10, 2006


Make it Quick!

I'll possibly post a picture later. It's like a teddy bear, only a bit more disturbing to some. I have to remove the blue notebook lines before I can post it. And I'll be dedicating it to someone (Someone who's roots are showing, like me!).

Notes to Self:
Smile more
Take things way less seriously

Enjoy the sun
Don't fear eye contact
Don't spend time fretting over work to do, do it

So, things are better today, at least so far. They're usually slightly worse during ESE317.
I'll post later.
[By the way, I do not believe I properly thanked you for your support. Remind me to later, I'd hate to forget.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not sure, but i may have found the mysterious cricket on myspace.

7:41 PM, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home