Saturday, April 01, 2006


Sunny Day

I had a lot I wanted to write about, but I should not use too much of my time (or yours), so I'll attempt to make it brief.
[I also feel the need to]
Things are better, but they're not best.
[put in secret messages]
Aarthi is striking terror into the hearts of people everywhere, including a 'random' individual in my physics class.
[because if I don't, I might]
People do not throw away things that have been sitting around for weeks, but will throw away my water bottle (with cold water still in it) after mere minutes.
[be letting someone down =-P]
Time doesn't heal all wounds, but if you stop poking at them, it does a better job.

I am now the proud owner of nine boxes of gum. I plan on using it to decorate one my walls next semester, any artistic individuals want to offer their aesthetics advice?

Thinking about dying my hair again, however it has not yet began its decline.

Did poorly on a physics test.

The sun is shining, I have work to do and actually feel like doing it, although I should do reading work outside on such a pleasant day...
[And now, for the obligatory departing words.]
Until next time,
May the wealth of your knowledge always pay the costs of your decisions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wounds can be fun. Tis better to lick them in my opinion, mmm...blood.

anyway, the only way I could possibly condone gum decorations is if it was inspired by the Paulteryvill Lumber mill and the other aspects of the decor corroborated that fact.

7:21 AM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home