Wednesday, April 05, 2006


Agitation

[Music: Coheed and Cambria-some album with a long-ass title]

I feel annoyed and grouchy. Probably because my energy has waned, and people are getting on my nerves today. My CSE project was right at the deadline, and was not up to par. The TA's and I were unable to do something that should be extremely simple...and we spent over 40 minutes on it. While I was getting frustrated with that my partner(1), who was working on the next lab (due in a week), kept asking me to do other things. Not that he provided any assistance when I requested it. Then someone in one of my classes tells me I need to chill, because I guess I was comparing answers in a stressed out way? F*&% that... Yeah, I almost swore. And I have homework due for the next two days and not enough time to do it. This isn't helping me get it done, but it is making me feel a little better. There is someone I may end up hanging out with briefly tonight, but I'm convincing myself I do not care either way. Ask me tomorrow how I feel after she ends up forgetting/shrugging it off, and likely not even calling(2). [Clarification: By hanging out, I mean coffee in public.]
*Why am I so pissed?*
On a positive note...
...[ponders]...
I don't have any positive notes right now, so perhaps I can muster a bitter quote:
*Shrug, it's not you*
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your eyes, you masochist...

I honestly do thank you for reading...

(1) I have to admit though, he's doing more of the project than I, and the stuff he's done is outstanding.
(2) I also have to admit that I *did* give an ambiguous answer last time we spoke about this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home