Sunday, April 02, 2006


Secret Note

I feel I missed out on passing notes in school. I wish I could have checked those little boxes, or made my own. I have secrets, but I share them too freely and openly, so are they still secrets? But the secrets I do keep burn for a while at the forefront of my mind, but I keep them to myself, those I know are secrets...

This blog gives me goosebumps:
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Every time I read it I find myself fascinated. It's like packing entire books into a postcard. It's compressed reality... Condensed life... I do not think I'll ever share a secret there, but I respect those who do.

Thanks for reading...
Give of yourself freely, but watch who you give your heart to, they might not know what to do with it.

You may have noticed I changed my style. I am trying to change the way I think, one small modification at a time, extrication from complication, hmmm?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg yes! the chicken one! it is so true, what have I been saying all along! Oh that has made my morning. Splendid! Thank you sir!

7:24 AM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home