Friday, April 07, 2006


You Rub Off On Me In the Strangest Ways

So, I haven't skipped a night's sleep in as far as I can remember. But it was not for recreation or false procreation. It was for schoolwork. I refused to allow myself to sleep until it was completed, and it ended up being so early by the time I finished I figured sleep was pointless.
[Listening to: Suede - Electricity]
So, I sit here while my monster bubbles merrily, various music filling my ears... This is going to be an interesting day, I can feel it. Oh, and spring has sprung. The birds are 'singing', the palette of the landscape has grown by about 40 colors in the past few days. The squirrels, like me, are just trying to find a nut...wait, that didn't sound right...
[Tell me a secret...]
Anyway, I have issues I need to resolve later in the day. And I have physics reading right....
now .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I seem to be doing that all the time...sigh.
Yes the myriad beauties of spring! So marvelous!

10:01 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Instantiable said...

It did indeed end up being an interesting day... I fed a friend, on a few different levels. And I fed off them. Interaction with satisfaction.

11:03 AM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home