Saturday, April 08, 2006


Puzzle Me This

So...time to post... Not sure how much I can/should divulge... How general/specific I should make it. I mean, I enjoy sharing, and if you are reading this, you deserve to know every little detail. But perhaps you know...
*It feels so nice not to sleep alone.*
I recommend reading the update to post-secret, some of them really made my eyes water. It's funny that secrets other people tell anonymously can apply so strongly to me.
*Yet why do some deny themselves*
So, I feel the above link and notification alone make this post worth reading. Phew, what a burden that relieves. I could attempt to empty what's in my head onto the page, but if I can't understand what I'm thinking, I have no expectations that anyone else will either. And I'm afraid the misunderstandings might cause excess confusion. Wow, this is not coming out clearly at all, I can't even 'not post' successfully today.
*The benefit?*
So... I have friends. I appreciate that. They have nuances that make them interesting and individual. They have opinions they are willing to share. They have character that they choose not to hide. I thank them.

I'm going to Eric's this evening for dinner. He's going to make shrimp diablo. One of my favorite meals. It's a red sauce, linguini noodles, shrimp, and a good amount of spice. Mmmm, shrimp. Like a friend once said, they probably wanted to die anyway, and why waste the bodies? Of course, I think she was rationalizing something, so perhaps I missed the point.

I've heard rumors that someone is under the impression they are practically dating someone else. But then that someone else is a person I find [understatement] intriguing[/understatement]. So at this point, I'm not sure what to think. The person of interest says one thing, but then I have strong doubts. And I do know someone who I spend a good portion of time with who actually makes the effort to hang out with me. It's so nice to know when someone actually enjoys your company, as I've said before. It's one thing to make it clear when you are sharing the same space with someone. But when you feel invisible outside that bubble of proximity, it makes you doubt you even belong there, no matter what is done or said inside. Maybe I have issues with understanding my own reality.
[Not all edible finger paints should be considered edible...]
The above paragraph helps me realize why some people use fake names. But then I think if I used them they would either be obvious, someone else's, or just annoying to the reader. I guess I could say 'Person A'. But then when 'Person A' figures out who they are, they might be insulted that they weren't 'Person 1'. And I do not mind using colors so much, but then there's the above issue, in addition to issue of limited palette.
[Call me...]
I love playing with metaphors, they don't have that strange play-doh smell...

Trying to think of something to end this post is proving difficult...
Out of need springs desire, and out of desire springs the energy and the will to win.
--Denis Waitley
(I usually paint my desires in such a negative light...they seem so selfish...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home